Is It Safe for Asian to Bleach Facial Hair in Between Laser Hair Removal Treatments?

Can I bleach my facial hair between my laser hair removal treatments? I m 20 yrs old, Asian, fair skinned, female in Middle East. I suffer from dark facial hair. Temporary methods of hair removal don’t suit my sensitive skin. So now I’m considering laser hair removal. Is it safe to bleach my facial hair between my treatment intervals?

Bleach hair with laser hair removal?

+1

There are many different laser modalities and some even use Intense pulsed light. Many of these are based on the pigmented quality of the hair follicle.

It is, therefore, not advisable for you to bleach your hair until you have cleared this with your laser provider.