Bleach After TCA Peel for Fresh Scars?

Can I bleach my face after having a 10% TCA peel. Will it work for fresh scars? I've only had it on my cheeks where I have these scars that I've gotten recently. I have been using the Finecea and the Retin-A combination for two months now. I just got these scars recently and have a wedding to attend.

Bleaching after TCA peel

Without seeing the picture for the type of scar you have, it is difficult to advise you. Typically after a peel, I do not recommend that patients re-start any retinoids or bleaching products for 2 - 3 weeks. After a TCA peel, you want to be gentle with your skin and use bland products and of course, use sunscreen.