Black Women Skin Type With Dark Spots After Acne? What Are My Options? (photo)

I was wondering how do I get rid of ance and dark spots after pimples are popped or gone, My skin breaks out so bad and leave behind black dark spots on my face. What can I use to remove the black spots and also brighten up my skin to be lighter.

Black spots after acne in patients of color

+1

Post inflammatory hyperpigmentation following inflammatory acne is a common and very annoying problem in many darker sin types.  Usually the spots will fade in time if sun protection is used daily.  Their removal can be expedited by using topical tretinoin, which also addresses the acne itself, and products such as Elure, which interfere with the production of pigment (Melanin).  I would caution against using skin bleaching agents such as hydroquinone as these may cause darkening in some patients and in darker skin often results in too much lightening of the normal color.

Miami Dermatologist