Does a black tattoo with only the outline take too long to remove with laser?

I got a new tattoo and I regret because the tattoo artist didn't do a good job, my tattoo is only the outline and it has some small area with shading, but is a whole arm. I was wondering if it would take long to get it removed. How many treatments will take? And because it's a new one it will be harder to get it off ?

Black tattoos are usually the easiest to remove if the lines a faint and the ink is not placed to deeply.

+1

Faint superficial black tattoo lines are the easiest to remove because black ink is the best color to absorb the laser light.  If the ink is place deeply and the lines are thick and dark, laser tattoo removal make require more sessions. 

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon