I Have Many Black Spots on my One Side of Face, What are My Options to Rid of Them? (photo)

I Have Many Black Spots on my One Side of Face Can It Removed by Laser or Any Other

Freckles can be removed with Nd:Yag Laser

+1

A Laser like the Q-Switched Nd:Yag laser (e.g. Medlite C6) is effective in removing superficial dermal pigmented lesions like freckles and other sun spots.  From your photo and description, however, I am a bit suspicious that these spots may be flat warts, not freckles and, in that case, would not be amenable to laser therapy.  Your dermatologist will assess the specific nature of these spots to help decide the best way to get rid of them.

Lancaster Dermatologic Surgeon