Black Spot Treatment for Arms, Legs and Thighs?

I have a lot of black spots on my legs, arms, and thighs since I was young. People were constantly telling me that they will clear off with time, but that hasn't been the case. Worst of all, whenever I get more scar, after the wound heals, the scar will still be there. Please help me I have being applying cover-ups on my legs during summer and I am tired of it, as the cover-up makeup messes up my clothes all the time.

What is the best alternative to clear them? Please help. Thank you.

Melarase cream for pigmentation on the arms, legs, and thighs

+1

I recommend that my patients begin treatment with Melarase cream twice daily to reduce PIH and hyperpigmentation on the legs and thighs. Raffy Karamanoukian, Los Angeles

Underlying trigger for dark spots need to be addressed first

+1

One should first treat underlying reasons for these 'dark spots', e.g. dry skin eczema, recurrent hair follicle infection (folliculitis). Daily consistent sun protection is the foundation of your skin care in addition to a combination of topical glycolic acid and/or hydroquinone bleaching agents that a board-certified dermatologist can customize based on your skin condition.

William Ting, MD
Bay Area Dermatologic Surgeon