Why is a Black Line Forming Under my Nasal Skin Where I Got a Nasal Fracture?

I had a nasal fracture on right side of nose before 15 months and one side of my nose is swallowed a little even though it is less noticeable.For time being my nose came to somewhat older position but now a black line if forming along the fractured area under my skin.It is less visible in day light.Why is it happening?,Can it be cured?

Black line after nasal trauma might be a shadow.

+1

Without at least a picture, I cannot definitely diagnose your problem.  If your nose was broken, it is possible that a small depression in the skin (that can generate a shadow) was created.  You might need a filler to eliminate it or possible even an operation.