Black Dot on Wisdom Tooth?

Recently after brushing my teeth I noticed little black dot on one of my wisdom teeth. I tried to clean it with my toothbrush but I couldn't remove it even with intensive brushing on the tooth. I take a good care of my teeth. Besides just a couple of weeks ago I had an appointment at my dentist office and everything was fine. Could be a cavity or simply staining. I don't smoke, drink alcohol, coffee, soda or eat sugary food so both options surprise me.

Black Tooth

+2

Diagnodent technology might be helpful to measure the tooth density to distinguish between stain and decay.  Many dentist have this instrument and I find it helpful. 

Atlanta Cosmetic Dentist

Black dot on wisdom tooth

+2

Probably just a stain in a crevice, since you were just at the dentist it is not something I would worry about

Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

Black Dot on Wisdom Tooth

+2

It's probably nothing to worry about. Might just be a crevice in the tooth with stain embedded in it. Have your dentist or hygienist check it at your next visit.

New York Cosmetic Dentist