Black Circles Under the Eyes and Have Unhappy Eyes. What Are My Options?

Hi! im a 24 year male. I have really notorious black circles under the eyes for my age. can they be surgically removed? also, my eyes are kind of "low", making me look like tired, or unhappy all the time. Can this problem also be solved? What are the aproximate costs? Thanks a lot! Regards.

Treating dark circles under the eyes and tired appearance

+1

In regard to dark circles, some pigment can be treated with laser and/or bleaching creams.  However, if it is too deep the treatment will not be effective.  The dark circles may also be due to shadowing from the hollowness. Surgery can not correct dark circles due to every cause, but it will correct dark circles that are due to the aging process.  It is possible to reduce a sad or tired appearance with a brow lift, which can range in price from $6,000-$8,000. I would recommend a consultation with a facial plastic surgeon who has a great deal of experience performing procedures to the eyes. Thank you, and I wish you the best of luck.

Dark eye circles with sad eyes.

+1

Dark circles can be helped by bleaching agents like hydronic one.  The sad eyes need a slight forehead lift.  Botox can help but needs to be done every 3 months which is not cost effective. 

Black Eyes

+1

The good news is that black circles under the eyes are treatable.  There are many causes for lower eyelid hyperpigmentation, so a professional consultation is definitely in order.  The tired of sad eye issue can be address at the consultation as well.  Individual written quotes should only be given upon physician examination.

Robert Shumway, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon