I'm Black and Recently Had Reduction at 71. Healing and Uneven Size Are Problems. Is It Normal to Have Pain and Feel Knots?

Before surgery my right breast was the larger yet the left is now larger and had open oozing wounds weeks after the right healed and is droopier. There are also knots around my greatly reduced arioles. There was a large bruise and rectangular knot under area on left adjacent to left breast.

Concerns about Healing after Breast Reduction?

+1

Congratulations on having undergone the breast reduction procedure; hopefully, your only long-term regret will be that you did not have the procedure done earlier in life. As you can imagine, without direct examination or viewing pictures it is not possible to give you precise advice. You will be much better off following up with a plastic surgeon for accurate diagnosis and treatment recommendations.