BL w/ BA 4 Weeks Ago w/ 215 Cc Saline Under the Muscle Implants and my Right Breast Appears Larger. Will It Even Out? (photo)

I had very saggy breast with asymmtery prior to surgery and I thought a lift with BA would solve this is it to early to tell if it will?

Breast lift and agumentation

At one week your photos look good considering you just had surgery. You have to give them time to settle.

Breast should even out after a lift

Your after photo looks very good, and it is typical for an implant and the breast envelope to relax and work in together. You are off to a good start and our guess is your result will be fine.

Breast volume asymmetry post augmentation mastopexy

From your photos, your right breast appears to be a fair amount larger than the left breast to start with, before surgery. If this is indeed correct, then your breasts will have volume asymmetry after the augmentation mastopexies unless a larger implant volume was placed on the left side to try to even out this volume asymmetry.

Todd C. Case, MD
Tucson Plastic Surgeon