BL w/ BA 4 Weeks Ago w/ 215 Cc Saline Under the Muscle Implants and my Right Breast Appears Larger. Will It Even Out? (photo)

I had very saggy breast with asymmtery prior to surgery and I thought a lift with BA would solve this is it to early to tell if it will?

Breast lift and agumentation

+2

At one week your photos look good considering you just had surgery. You have to give them time to settle.

Breast should even out after a lift

+2

Your after photo looks very good, and it is typical for an implant and the breast envelope to relax and work in together. You are off to a good start and our guess is your result will be fine.

Breast volume asymmetry post augmentation mastopexy

+1
From your photos, your right breast appears to be a fair amount larger than the left breast to start with, before surgery. If this is indeed correct, then your breasts will have volume asymmetry after the augmentation mastopexies unless a larger implant volume was placed on the left side to try to even out this volume asymmetry.

Todd C. Case, MD
Tucson Plastic Surgeon