Should I Get BL and BA with my Scheduled FTT? (photo)

do I look like I need a lift with my augment or could I get away with just a BA? also 375cc is what I think may work ... Any suggestions

Breast Lift Necessary?

+2

Thank you for the question and pictures.

Although direct physical examination will be necessary to give you precise advice, I think you will do well with breast augmentation only;  at least, based on your photographs I do not see a need for breast lifting. By the way, I think you will do very well with the tummy tuck procedure as well.  Make sure you communicate your goals in regards to the breast operation with your plastic surgeon; in my practice I use goal pictures to help with this communication process.

Breast Augmentation and Tummy Tuck without Breast Lift

+1

A breast augmentation will not improve the breast asymmetry but a breast lift is probably too much.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

TT of MM

+1

Hi. Thanks for your question. It would be reasonable to add a breast surgery to go along with your tummy tuck. This combination has been shown to be safe in several studies. The choice to go with BA or BL, that you should discuss with your PS. Hope this helps - Dr. Aldo.

Aldo Guerra, MD

Breast lift with breast augmentation?

+1

Determining if you need a breast lift with a breast augmentation depends on your nipple position. If your nipple is above the breast crease, you will likely get a good, perky result with an augmentation alone. This is often most apparent on a side view photo-- if your nipple is above the crease and at the most projecting point of the breast, a lift is usually not necessary. 

Keep these basics in mind:

• breast augmentation makes breasts bigger not perkier
  • breast lifts (mastopexy) make breasts perkier

If you have a little droop, but you are happy with your nipple position you do not have to have a lift with your aug. However, understand that you will not get the perkiest result possible. To read more about this, check out the link below.

Michael Vennemeyer, MD

Michael Vennemeyer, MD

Michael Vennemeyer, MD
Southlake Plastic Surgeon

Should I Get BL and BA with my Scheduled FTT?

+1

If you want larger breasts, it makes perfect sense to do this at the time of TT. From looking at the photos you have attached I do not see a need for breast lift. Your nipples and areolae appear normally positioned. 

If you do anything to the breasts, implants alone will be all that is needed.

Thank you for your question, and for the photos. Best wishes. 

Mommy makeover plan

+1

Although a formal physical examination is needed to make any recommendations, based on your photos (and they are cut off at the top), I would likely suggest a breast augmentation only with your tummy tuck.  Please talk to your PS about his/her recommendations.  I'm sure you'll love your results!  Best wishes.

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Breast lift or augmentation

+1

You have very minor ptosis. Augmentation alone would be fine and create a very natural look. If you are looking for high, firm breast that are more round and higher than a natural look, you may consider a minor lift at the same time. You are a good candidate for a tummy tuck based on your photos alone.

Shahriar Mabourakh, MD, FACS
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation alone is likely all that you will need.

+1

Thank you for the question and photos.  I think you will do very well with a breast augmentation alone and do not see from your photos a need for a breast lift.

Dr Remus Repta 

Remus Repta, MD

Breast Lift?

+1

Thank you for the question and the picture.  The frontal picture demonstrates some asymmetry. The right breast appears larger and the nipple lower compared to the right.  With an augmentation only there will be some post operative differences.  A right breast lift will improve the asymmetry.  Only an examination by a board certified plastic surgeon can provide definitive options.  Hope this helps and good luck.

Bernard Kopchinski, MD, FACS
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Mommy makeover

+1

ou need to recognize that the breasts are totally different. The right side might be slightly larger and the gland is ptotic (Pseudoptosis). Also the right nipple is slightly lower than the left. Lots of fat in the lateral chest, which will take away from the results.

You may need at least a periareolar lift on the right breast.

As for the size and shape and type of implant, these are your decisions to make. The size of the implant would depend on the base measurement and height of the breast. Then you decide what type of look you want? The largest implant (with fake look) or the most natural look?