Want to Get a Lower Back Tattoos, Should I Get a Tummy Tucks First?

i am 41 years old and I had a second child at almost 37...I gained almost 80 pounds and have lost it all and then some.. I weigh 120 pounds and I'm 5'2". I want to get a lower bk tattoo that comes around to my sides. I'm curious if my tummy tuck and breast implants will mess my tattoo up if I get it? I'm a size 3 now but I have gross stretch marks and that sagging skin above my c-section scar. What would u suggest, wait on the tattoo or will it be OK?

Tattoo's and Tummy Tuck Surgery

+2

Congratulations on losing so much of the baby weight.

Yes, I would suggest that you wait on having the tattoo until after surgery because with a tattoo that goes around the back and comes to your sides, it may be effected by having tummy tuck surgery.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_tummyTuck.htm

Have Tummy Tuck Prior To Tattoo

+1

Although I cannot be certain from your description if a tummy tuck would change your tattoo, delay the tattoo until you have undergone the tummy tuck and there should certainly be no problem.