Since Birth, my Upper Lip is Asymmetrical. I Dont Know What Causes This and I Wanna Know How to What May Fix This.

Lip asymmetry can often be corrected with fillers

+1
Where I practice in Orange County Juvederm and Restylane filler injections are very popular for lip augmentation, lip shaping and for other uses. in my practice I use these hyaluronic acid fillers frequently to correct lip and other facial asymmetries. Unless it is do to scarring or a growth, such as a hemangioma or cyst, most lip asymmetries are due to unequal motor innervation to the lip, which causes the lip to pull up more on 1 side, giving the impression that one side is fuller or larger than the other side. I would recommend you seek out a board certified specialist, such as a dermatologist, who spends much of their time injecting fillers, especially lips. Lip shaping and injection is an art and as we have all seen, especially in LA and Orange County Juvederm and any filler, in inexperienced or unartistic hands, can look bad, overdone or obvious sometimes.

Web reference: http://www.ocdermatology.com/juvederm-restylane/

Laguna Niguel Dermatologic Surgeon

Facial asymmetry

+1

Before seeking treatment, you must seek the diagnosis.

Facial asymmetry can be a normal variation or caused by many potential pathlogies

1: soft tissue problems, such as a hemangioma

2: Boney or skeletal problems

Seek the advise of a board certified plastic surgeon for proper diagnosis then a treatment plan can be discussed.

Lip Asymmetry

+1

Facial asymmetry is common. We frequently see differences in our features when we compare one side to another. Lip asymmetry can be minor and will usually respond to filler.  If marked asymmetry is present it may require sugical correction.  It is best to discuss this with a plastic surgeon to determine the best treatment for your problem.

Short Hills Plastic Surgeon

How to Correct Lip Asymmetry

+1

Juvederm or Restylane, both hyaluronic acid fillers, are the best options for correcting lip asymmetry. They can also be used to replace lost volume, define the vermilion borders and create a more youthful curl, elevate and lift the corners of the mouth, and correct vertical wrinkle lines. They can restore the natural contour of the upper and lower lip. The risks are fairly minimal. The typical side effects associated with hyaluronic acid injections include bruising, redness, swelling and pain. These occur in as high as 90% of patients and usually resolve within one week. The results usually last at least one year and will last much longer with repeat injections.

Web reference: http://www.dorsetstreetdermatology.com/cosmetic-dermatology/juvederm/

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon