Swelling and Pain After Breast Aug?

Hi I had a breast augmentation just over 4weeks ago and I've had pain and swelling in my left breast from day one. My surgeon told me he would use the spitting muscle technique with 520cc silicone implants in both breasts I had some sagging because of 100 pound weight loss :) The problem: upper pole and from my chest bone round to my nipple is very painfull can't sleep or walk without being in pain it get worse at night when I lie down. The right breast is fine no pain. Hope you can help .

Breast pain and swelling one month after surgery

+1

The two breasts do heal at different time intervals. The causes of your discomfort can be multifactorial. Allow for the passage of more time.

Pain after breast augmentation

+1

While it is common to have some discomfort after breat augmentation, it is very hard to quantify how much is normal at this point for you. The best thing to do is follow closely with your doctor.

Swelling and Pain After Breast Aug?

+1

Thank you for your question. Congratulations on the weight loss. Regrets about the discomfort you are experiencing. 

There are a number of possible causes for the swelling and pain, but to diagnose and treat a visit to your surgeon is necessary. An actual physical exam in needed, something that we cannot do online. 

Best wishes for your recovery. 

Pain/Swelling after Breast Augmentation?

+1

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you have had after breast augmentation surgery. Unfortunately,  online consultants will not be able to provide you with meaningful assistance;  physical examination will be necessary to figure out why you are having the asymmetric swelling and discomfort. Obviously, your plastic surgeon is in the best position to help you. I would suggest that you call his/her office and seek follow-up ( sooner than scheduled if necessary).

Sorry, I cannot be more helpful. Best wishes.