Is a possible to remove burn scars from my face permanently? (photos)

This was happen a long time a go whn i was 7 year old been burn these tow scars here i reali want to remove these plz

Burn Scars Can Be Improved With Combined Fractional Microneedle Therapy & Depigmenting Agents

+1
Unfortunately, at present, no scar regardless of cause can be completely erased. On the other hand, many scars, including hyperpigmented burn scars, may be improved.

I have found that a series of treatments that include fractional medical microneedle therapy, sometimes called skin needling, collagen induction therapy (CIT), or dermarolling, combined with depigmenting agents, such as lignin peroxidase, hydroquinone, azelaic and kojic acids  can gratifyingly improve the appearance of many different kinds of scars, including burn scars.

Fractional medical microneedling serves to break up abnormal scar collagen and allow it to be replaced with new, native collagen (neocollagenesis). The depigmenting substances may then be applied immediately following the microneedling treatment, a time when these agents are most likely to penetrate skin via the microscopic channels created in the skin as a result of the skin needling. A series of such treatments can serve to improve the appearance, texture and color of the scar. 

Choosing the right treatment for burn scars on the face

+1
Our office specializes in burn scar therapy. Patients are advised to apply Plato's Scar Serum and begin treatment with fractional laser. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS