What's the most comfortable compression garment?

I lost 115 pounds 11 yrs ago and as a treat for keeping it off I'm getting a full TT finally! I'm scheduled for June 12th. What is the most recommended and hopefully comfortable type to purchase for stage one? Thank you, julie

Tummy tuck garment

+1
The best garment is one that fits tight enough to achieve its purpose but not tight enough to make you miserably uncomfortable.  I personally think that patients should not be purchasing their own garments, nor do I believe that after laying out thousands of dollars for surgery, that they should be asked to pay for the girdle or binder.  I order these for my patients.  Everyone has a different body type and needs.  The manufacturers' measurements and real life are not in sync, either!

Best compression garment

+1
  • The best garment is the one that is comfortably supportive.
  • You surgeon should have recommendations,
  • If not, we use Marena and order it a size larger than the patient's usual size, to allow for swelling.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD