What's the most comfortable compression garment?

I lost 115 pounds 11 yrs ago and as a treat for keeping it off I'm getting a full TT finally! I'm scheduled for June 12th. What is the most recommended and hopefully comfortable type to purchase for stage one? Thank you, julie

Tummy tuck garment

The best garment is one that fits tight enough to achieve its purpose but not tight enough to make you miserably uncomfortable.  I personally think that patients should not be purchasing their own garments, nor do I believe that after laying out thousands of dollars for surgery, that they should be asked to pay for the girdle or binder.  I order these for my patients.  Everyone has a different body type and needs.  The manufacturers' measurements and real life are not in sync, either!

Best compression garment

• The best garment is the one that is comfortably supportive.
  • You surgeon should have recommendations,
  • If not, we use Marena and order it a size larger than the patient's usual size, to allow for swelling.