Bimatoprost Bottle Says "Use Within 1 Month." Is This True?

On the bottle of the bimatoprost bottle I am using it states that it should be use within a month but I doubt I will use all of the bottle in a month especially if I am going through the maintenance stage of my eyelashes growth, is it safe to keep using it after the month, would it help to refrigerate it? thanks

Latisse after the expiration date

+1

Many medications are actually still quite effective long after their expiration date. The dates are usually there because of FDA requirements. If you're using a product after its expiration date and it seems to have less effect then it's time to replace it. Other risks, such as infection, would be very unlikely. Refrigeration should not be necessary.

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon