I Have a Bilateral Tumor on my Lash Line

It may be basal cell carcinoma what do you recommend

? BCC on eyelid

+1

If you even slightly suspect a tumor on your eyelid, this is not the place to discuss it.  You need to get it evaluated, promptly, in person, by an experienced plastic surgeon, dermatologist or ophthalmologist.

Seek consultation for an eyelid growth

+1

If you have an eyelid growth that has been present fo a while and certainly if it bleeding, changing or enlarging seek consultation with a dermatologist, opthalmologist, plastic, facial plastic or oculoplastic surgeon.  Likely a biopsy will be recommended to determine the nature of the growth and whether further treatment is indicated.

David J. Levens, MD
Coral Springs Plastic Surgeon

Any Concern for Cancer Needs Immediate Attention

+1

If you feel that this may be a cancer you should make an appointment to have this evaluated and possibly biopsied as soon as possible.

Joseph Campanelli, MD
Minneapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

Have a biopsy of both lesions ASAP! than if a basal cell see an expert plastic or eye surgeon to excise and reconstruct the lid. From MIAMI Dr. Darryl j. Blinski

Please seek medical attention for this.

+1

Dear Jimmydean

Given your suspicions, you are strongly advised to see an ophthalmologist and be assessed.  The upper eyelid is a common site for basal cell carcinoma.  You should know that there are other lesions that occur on the eyelid margin that are not skin cancers.  The ophthalmologist will be able to assess the lesions and biopsy them if necessary.  You should immediately make the appointment this week and have this addressed.