Bilateral Numbness After a Facelift?

I had a facelift 18 months ago and still have severe numbness from each ear and under my neck. I have not m,ade any progress in the last 6 months of the symptoms subsiding. What are my options as I just cannot stand the feeling any longer.

Numbness After Facelift at 18 Months

The numbness after the facelift at 18 months is likely permanent.  Unfortunately, the options may not be great.  A sensory nerve graft could be placed but would involve another surgery and the nerve end would have to be identified, which is difficult.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA