Can You Do Bikram After Getting Cool Sculpt?

Bikram yoga is 90 mins of yoga in a heated room up to 102degrees. Can I start doing hot yoga right after getting cool sculpt on my lower abdomen? I know that the science behind cool sculpting is freezing the fat cells; will gearing them back up right away and sweating a lot reverse the freeze and dying of fat cells?

Always Talk to Your Doctor

Because fat cells are killed by the intense cold of CoolSculpting, there is no way that the heat of Bikram yoga could bring them back to life and affect your result. That being said, every patient's experience and reaction to treatment can be different. It's important that your plan following your CoolSculpting treatment is tailored to your experience, especially in the rare case that you experience any side effects. Talk to your doctor about your exercise plan following this treatment. While exercise won't affect your result, it's important that you defer to your doctor's advice for the safest and healthiest course of action.