I Had Bikini Laser Hair Removal Done 5 Days Before I Found out I Was Pregnant, Im 4 Weeks. Did It Harm The Baby?

i had laser hair removal done about five days before i found out i was pregnant, im 4 weeks, also used hydroquine & tretinoin for 1 day on the dark spots in the bikini area, will it cause harm or effect my baby??

Laser hair removal and pregnancy

+1

I'm sure you and your baby are just fine. Although it's not recommended to have treatments while you are pregnant, the single treatment and one day use of the products will not result in any harm. Be calm, and enjoy your pregnancy now. You can return to treatments and products after your pregnancy and breast feeding are concluded.

Laser hair removal during pregnancy

+1

The light energy from a laser only penetrates to the deeper layers of the skin so it should not harm your baby. Similarly, one day of hydroquinone and tretinoin should also not cause any harm.

Web reference: http://www.dorsetstreetdermatology.com/cosmetic-dermatology/laser-hair-removal/

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Laser Hair Removal and Pregnancy

+1

It is highly unlikely that laser hair removal affected your pregnancy at all.  The laser targets the pigment in the hair bulb, and that's about all.  It is also highly unlikely that one day of using Hydroquinone and Tretinoin did any harm at all.  Please enjoy your pregnancy! 

Beverly Hills Dermatologist