Bigger Nose After Surgery: Can I Totally Change It Again?

i had rhinoplasty 6 months ago . i had hump and couldnt breathe well. after surgery tip of my nose looks much bigger and when i look at the mirror i can see the tip of my nose is turned more to left and tip of my nose is so big.

when i smile i look like JACKIE CHAN because of the nose and i am not even asian. can i have very small nose like the asian people ? my face looks like asian is it possible to reduce the size greatly and make a totally different nose ? can someone please photoshop my pic

Nasal Apparance 6 Months after Rhinoplasty

+1

The swelling of your nose will continue to resolve because people with thick skin, especially in the tip,  frequently take 12-18 months to see their final result. However there is some nasal asymmetry that may require a revision.

Healing

+1

I would first consult with your surgeon and bring your concerns up with he/she. Revision rhinoplasty often happens due to healing and can happen to the most skilled surgeon. But this is definitely a concern that you need to speak with your doctor about. If you feel you must have a second opinion, schedule a consultation with another surgeon in your area.
Best of luck to you!

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon