Is It Possible to Get Bigger Lips, when You Have "Short" Lips? (photo)

I dont like my lips/mouth because I think it is too small for my face. Is it possible to inject lips that are "short" and thin, and still get a good result?

Yes, it is possibe.

+1

Fillers can help you reach your goal. I would caution you not to get too much put in. Your lips are relatively full (many patients would like to have your result AFTER injections). Consider having it done in stages separated a few weeks to get just the right amount the first time. After that, you'll know exactly how much you'll need from then on.

Bethesda Plastic Surgeon

Injectable Fillers for Short Lips

+1

Regardless of your horizontal lp width, you have good vertical height to your vermilion and a nice cupid's bow shape. You will do very well with lip injections as along as they are not overfilled.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Filler for Lip Augmentation

+1

Dear siennaliljesborg,

• You have a very nice shape to your lips and this means that you would have a great result with fillers
  • An in person consultation would get all of your questions answered and set some good expectations

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Nima Shemirani, MD

Lip Augmentation

+1

Yes, it is possible to enhance your lips with either fillers or with lip implants to have a fuller (yet natural appearing) result.  There are pros and cons for each.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can best assist you in achieving the results you seek.

Kimberly Lee, MD

Is It Possible to Get Bigger Lips, when You Have "Short" Lips?

+1

Yes, fillers for Lip Augmentation would be able to augment the upper and lower lips based upon the photos provided.  The trick is to find an MD that understands and follows the proper aesthetics of the lips for aesthetically proportioned, full and naturally attractive lips.  We prefer using Juvederm for Lip Augmentation.