Should I Be Getting Bigger Implants than 565cc?

Hi, Im am looking at getting 565 cc silicone moderate profile breast implants under the muscle, i am a full 12b small 12c at the moment and i have that deflated look since having my kids i am 167cm tall and 57.8kg i want to be a really round and really full dd is the implant size that im thinking of the right one?

Implant size

+1
I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:

1. Dimensional planning
2. Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for. This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look. Hope this helps.

Dr. Basu

Implant choices

+1

What is best for you?  It is impossible to say for sure without an exam. Remember the larger the implant, the more likely you have early laxity and problems.

BEST Breast Implant for ME

+1

After excluding the very petit, small breasted women, very large implants CAN be placed in most women. The real questions are : Should they? would such implants result in predictable cup sizes and would such large implants result in long-lasting perky breasts?

The ideal breast implant for you is one whose configuration (base width and height) compliments your breasts and is covered by your present breast tissue (to hide the ripples that all breast implants have). If you choose an implant that is not properly covered by your soft tissues you will feel and see the implant ridges making for a very obvious "fake" look. 

In choosing the best implant your breasts' width, their skin laxity, the amount of available cover, the location of the nipple complex (would a lift be needed too?), the slope of the chest (flat area available to support a forward acing implant rather than sloping sidewas) are all important factors to consider. That is picking an implant based on your weight and present cup size are quite inadequate. 

There is no substitute to careful planning and in my opinion seeing the best impants as they may look IN you by having a VECTRA 3D digital breast augmentation computer simulation. The Canfield Vecta system takes a 3D picture of you and based on all these measurements can show you how you would look with every implant on the market including those which would bet match your specific measurements. 

Good luck

Peter A Aldea, MD

Breasts Implant Size Selection?

+1

Unfortunately, you will find that no online consultant  can help you in a precise fashion in the process of breast implant size selection.

Unfortunately, there is no direct correlation between  the size of breast implants  and the resulting cup size or shape.

In planning your breast augmentation procedure it will be very important to communicate your size goals with your surgeon.  in my practice I find the use of goal pictures to be very helpful.     I have found that the use of words such as “DD cup” or "really round" etc. means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.

Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

I use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the breast implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct comparison.
I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible.

By the way, the most common regret after this operation is "I wish I was bigger”.