Can I Get Bigger Higher Breasts with No Lift? Has Anyone Heard of a Vertical Lift Without Moving The Nipple? (photo)

One dr. says no lift saline or silicone. 339 cc. He says saline will lift the breast higher than silicone. He said that a lift won't give me the look I want. Which is high d-dd breasts. I'm ok with a little bit of the fake look but not ridiculous. The 2nd dr. I went to says that she would perform a vertical lift with out moving the nipple - just remove the skin under the breast. And would do 330 cc saline. Has anyone heard of a vertical lift without moving the nipple? Thanks!

Breast implants with or without lift

+1

Thank you for your question and the photo.

Breast implants will not lift your breasts at all. Implants restore lost volume and will correct involution but not lift the breast.

You will most likely get a good result with implants alone.  Volume for volume, silicone gel implants are lighter than saline.

If you really want a lift, then it has to be worth if for you to have scars on your breasts.  It's up to you.

To lift or not to lift the breasts

+1

Based on your request for a D / DD breast and your current size, I would likely suggest a larger implant than the one you mentioned (339cc) without a breast lift.  However, the ultimate decision would need to be made after a discussion of your desired outcome considering the 'look' you are hoping to achieve and the size of the breasts you desire.  Based on the information provided, a breast augmentation (saline or silicone, your choice) should provide a nice result.  If you did choose the breast lift option (for the perkiest result possible), you would likely not be able to achieve a full D or DD as the implant would have to be smaller.  I would not perform the 'lower pole' excision as you have had described to you.  Good luck.

Sean A. Simon, MD

Breasts and lift

+1

Without an in-office exam, it is difficult to suggest what would be best for you, but if your areola are at the right height and you jsut have glandual ptosis, it may be possible to not move the nippl areola complexes.

Breast Implants Without The Need For Vertical Scars

+1

The type of excisional breast procedure to which you refer is not a true lift but a vertical ellipse of skin removal for lower pole tightening. It would be a very uncommon breast reshaping procedure except in severe cases of bottoming out or pseudoptosis. Your breasts appear like they would do well with an implant alone without much benefit by placing lower pole scars on them. A high profile implant will fill out all the skin you have nicely without the need for scars.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

To lift or not to lift

+1

In my opinion, you do not need a lift. The asymmetries seen in your photos are from unlevel shoulders. I believe that any skin tightening you might desire could be done later (maybe years)

David Janssen, MD, FACS
Oshkosh Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift for glandular ptosis

+1

It is possible to consider a breast 'lift' even if the nipple appears to be in a perfect location. This exception is called glandular ptosis where the breast seems to drop at the bottom and the distance nipple to fold becomes long. Not a common occurance though a vertical lift is the solution. Your breast looks quite well however, and our vote would be for a higher profile implant alone, and we would favor the gel over the saline.

Bigger and Higher breasts without a lift?

+1

Your nipple position is correct already. I would avoid any type of lift at this point and simply go with a high profile style 45 implant, I believe you would get the results that you want and your breasts will be very full without additional scarring. Good luck!

Jonathan Weiler, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Bigger breasts with no lift? (photos)

+1

You have great breasts going in.  My opinion:  High or full profile (style 20, 120, or 45) without any type of lift whatsoever... You simply don't need it.  Implants of that size will fill skin of entire breast. Avoid unnecessary scars.  

Steve Laverson, MD

Breast lift non moving nipple and breast augmentation

+1

Yes one can have an augmentation and a lift without moving the nipple if it is indicated.  After examining you, your surgeon will be able to explain what options you have.

Louise Ferland, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Can I Get Bigger Higher Breasts with No Lift? Has Anyone Heard of a Vertical Lift Without Moving The Nipple?

+1

Posted photos are out of angle to really see the breasts. But if you do not mind the fake look go for bigger implants. And yes I do a vertical lift without incising the N/A. in rare cases.