How Can I Get Bigger Eyes when I Have Already Done Asian Blepharoplasty and Epicanthoplasty? (photo)

I have already done asian blepharoplasty and epicanthoplasty surgery to my eyes. Do you think a lateral canthoplasty would help me? My face is really big and my eyes are really small (also droopy at the outer corner) I really need suggestions and options to have bigger eyes to have a proportional face. If lateral canthoplasty is not the solution please suggest what surgery do you think i need to make my eyes bigger.

Bigger eyes after Asain Blepharoplasty

+2

I agree with the other doctors who replied.  You would certainly benefit from additional skin removal from each upper eyelid.

Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon

A lateral canthoplasty will not help you.

+2

You should consult an Asian eyelid specialist.  It appears from the photos that you would benefit from additional skin excision.  It is likely that your prior surgeon was very conservative excision.

Bigger Asian eyes

+2

A lateral canthoplasty will make your eyes look smaller...you could remove more skin from your upper lids and make your eyes look more open as long as your surgeon maintains a double eyelid to match the rest of your features.  This would be the simplest fix...

Leonard T. Yu, MD
Maui Plastic Surgeon

Bigger eyes after blepharoplasty

+1

It looks like there’s a lot of volume loss in the upper eyelids causing hollowness. Filler, such as Restylane, to the upper lids would open them and be a better solution than epicanthoplasty.

Joseph A. Eviatar, MD, FACS
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

A browlift would be helpful

+1

in my opinion, you need a browlift to make your eyes larger and more youthful.  some more skin could be removed at the same time from your upper eyelids as well.

Shim Ching, MD
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon