How do I get bigger breasts naturally through eating right and exercise?

I'm a size A. I'm 18 years old and my weight is currently 146. I just want to get fat while I try to get bigger breasts

Diet and excercise to increase breast size?

+1
As of this writing there is no FDA approved cream or pill to enlarge the breast. There is no scientific literature to support any type of food to increase breast size. It is also not a good idea to get fat on purpose only for larger breasts.  Millions of people are overweight an effecting their health.  You are quite young and don't need to start on a bad pathway.  Breast implants are well studied, FDA approved, and have a long track record. Best to see a board certified plastic surgeon for answers to your individual questions.

Bigger Breasts Naturally?

+1
Thank you for your question. There is no good way to get bigger breast naturally. Going to the gym and doing chest exercises will help a little, but not much. High definition lipo around the breasts make them better sculpted and a fat transfer are the only "natural non implant " options available. I hope this helps.

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon

Toronto Breast Augmentation with Implants

+1

I wish there was an easy way to get larger breasts with vitamins or food supplements, but there is no such diet that will do this.  

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Breast size

+1

Gaining weight will not necessarily increase the size of your breasts that much.  Don't try to gain weight.  You will regret it and then find it is hard to lies the weight.  And definitely  don't gain weight with the notion that you will have liposuction and have the fat injected into the breasts.  That's a real mistake.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Larger Breasts by Weight Gain #breastimplants

+1

You don't. One has nothing to do with the other. Sure if you gain 50 pounds or lose 50 pounds you may see a change in your breast size. From the question I gather you want more augmented breasts but do not want to have implants or fat transfer. So, there is no way to control having bigger breasts or smaller breasts utilizing just a diet.

Richard J. Brown, MD

How do I get bigger breasts naturally?

+1
Thanks so much for your question.  I understand that you might not want to have surgery to enhance your current size.  I would say that you want to be careful and not gain weight that may cause you to ultimately be unhealthy.  Also changes in breast size will depend on the amount of fatty tissue that you have in your breasts.  This can vary from person to person and if your breast have little fatty tissue then you may not change much in overall size as you gain weight.

Shaun Parson, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Impossible

+1
Unfortunately you cannot achieve that just by diet and exercise. If you gain weight you will gain everywhere and not only at your breasts. Exercise is good for the muscles and not for the breast. You have to opt for either fat grafting to the breast or augmentation with silicone implants. You and your surgeon will decide together what is best for you…..

Ioannis Michael Ch. Salivaras, MD
UAE Plastic Surgeon

Larger breasts by weight gain

+1

Good question- weight gain directed to the breasts is not a very controllable way to increase size. There is tremendous variability of fat deposits between different people and breast tissue itself does not increase. Only the fat tissue around the breast tissue. See a board-certified plastic surgeon in person for an exam if you have more questions. Good luck

David C. Yao, MD, FACS
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

You can't.

+1
Your breasts will not enlarge via diet and exercise.  Options to increase your breast size include harvesting fat from your mid section and transferring it to the breasts or placement of breast implants, either saline or silicone.
Good luck to you!

G. Robert Meger, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Bigger breasts

+1

Diet and exercise will not increase the size of your breasts.  Weight gain may increase the fat stored in the breasts and increase breast size. 

Shim Ching, MD
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon