How Big Can I Go?

I am 36 yrs old/ Had a surgery 6 yrs aho ( 335 mc ghan implants). I want to go bigger. My surgery is in 6 days. The doctor chose 435 polytech replicon moderate profile. Is that going to produce a visible result? Im 5.5 feet tall, 110 lbs heavy. Child-free.

Best Breast Implants for Revisionary Breast Surgery?

+1

It is not possible to give you precise advice without direct examination and a full communication of your goals.There are many variables involved when patients undergo removal/replacement of breast implants.  There may not be a straightforward conversion/comparison possible between the implants you are considering.

For example, life experience since your breast augmentation procedure, such as pregnancy or weight gain weight loss, will  potentially influence the size/profile of breast implant that will be necessary to achieve the desired results.
During the planning  phase of your  breast augmentation  revisionary surgery it  will be very important to communicate goals with your surgeon.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “D cup” means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. 
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

I use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the breast implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct compariso
I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible. 

335cc to 435cc Still a Bit Modest

+1

Go BIGGER!  With your height and weight you could easily look great in 500-550cc implants.  This size will be close to the maximum if you want to maintain a "I was born with this" look.  When you go beyond that then it is really a matter of taste.  So IF you want to look like " it is not possible I was born this way", stay around 500cc.  

Keep in mind that going much bigger than a 500cc will make you look a bit overweight if you cannot maintain this current 110lbs.

Also, I would go with a high profile implant so that you don't have too much breast under the arm.  Moderate profile are  Too wide! On a slender woman. 

In any case, 435cc will be a minor change.  And that is great if that's what you want.  

Best of luck to you

Robert B. Winslow, MD (in memoriam)
Folsom Plastic Surgeon

Change of implants - how much larger?

+1
The answer to this question requires an in person examination and possibly trial of different sizes during surgery. Considering your height and weight 100cc more sounds appropriate. I would encourage you to talk to your surgeon to fully discuss your goals and to get his or her rationale for the size selected and profile selected to make sure you are on the same page. Best wishes

Marialyn Sardo, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon