What Size Person Can Get Vaser Lipo?

I am planning on having the Vaser procedure done on my thighs and buttocks. I don't want to be a size 0, I just wanna feel and look good in a nice pair of jeans. I have big thighs and bum (BIG FAMILY TRAIT) and would like to have this done.

Best candidates for VASER (or ANY lipo)

+1

Hi there-

Liposuction of ANY kind (VASER, Tumescent, etc...) is an excellent option for men and women who have localized deposits of excess fat. Bulges that when reduced, will improve the silhouette of the body.

It is not (no matter which machine is used) a good option for those interested in losing weight or who do not really have excess pockets of fat, but rather have thick thighs and buttocks circumferentially.

It would be difficult to say definitively which group your problem is best described by without an exam however.

I recommend you find a reputable, well-trained plastic surgeon and visit for a consultation.

Vaser Lipo

+1

Impossible to answer in an accurate fashion without photos. My guess is anyone can have Vaser Lipo. but an in person evaluation by a boarded PS is the way to go.

From MIAMI Dr. B

Ideal liposuction patient

+1

Regardless of the type of liposuction equipment being used, you still need to be a good candidate to get a good result.  Unfortunately, the patients with genetically diffusely large thighs and buttocks are not very good candidates.  The patient who has specific high points like in the saddle bag area and can point to them with one finger tends to do much better than the person who waves their hand at the entire area and wants it gone.

It doesn't mean that you can't get volume reduction but sculpting a thin shapely leg isn't a realistic expectation.  Expectation mismatches are more common in liposuction than anywhere else in cosmetic surgery so I am just trying to be honest with you.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS