Big Tired Eyes. Why Are They Like That and What Can I Do? (photo)

I'm not opposed to surgery, but are there non-surgical options as well?

Tired Eyes and What Type of Surgery

+1

An exam as well as your desires for improvement would have to be ascertained.  If the lower eyelids bother you these can be addressed.  If the brow and upper eyelids bother you this can be addressed as well.

+1

The photo is a little blurry, however it looks like you have a combination of ptosis (droopy eyelids) and droopy eyebrows making the eyelids look heavy.  Ptosis can only be fixed with surgery.  A droopy eyebrow can be elevated with Botox, but in your case this will probably not be enough.  See an Oculoplastic surgeon regarding surgery.

Sam Goldberger, MD
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon