What can I expect a revision to cost & how many more cc's do I need? (photos)

I underwent a BA surgery in May with 325cc & 350cc Natrelle style 20. I started with a very small A cup and was hoping for a full C. Unfortunately, I went too conservative and have been severely depressed. I have even thought of losing weight to make them look bigger but Im already a slender person (so not good). What can I expect a revision to cost & how many more cc's do I need? My stats are: 5'6 117lb 27" chest Measurement 35-24-37" My breasts appear small in relation to my curvy hips!

What can I expect a revision to cost & how many more cc's do I need?

I am sorry to hear about your disappointment with the results of the breast surgery. Policy regarding coverage of expenses for revisionary surgery will vary from office to office and probably on a case-by-case basis as well. Costs of revisionary surgery may range from zero, to anesthesia/surgery center fees, to discounted surgeon's fees.

Generally, successful plastic surgeons rely on positive word-of-mouth and will work hard to maintain satisfied patients. Also, I generally speaking, I suggest patients communicate their concerns in a calm and constructive fashion; this form communication tends to be much more effective than confrontational communication.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering revisionary breast augmentation surgery (regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "C or D cup” or "proportionate" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate.
3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery ( after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers). Viewing the patient's chest wall in the upright and supine positions, with temporary sizes in place, help select the best breast implant size/profile for the specific patient.
I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to revisionary breast augmentation surgery concerns), helps. Best wishes.

8851 Center Drive
San Diego, CA 91942

My patients aren't disappointed in their size after breast augmentation.

At 5'6 with your frame you could have chosen a much larger implant that would be in better proportion to your waist/hips while still having a very natural result. 
At my office I always give patients an opportunity to use our sizing system. Unlike 3D imaging, actually wearing the result gives the patient a more accurate perspective of how she will look, and feel with larger breasts. 
Once she finds a size she loves, I encourage her to try the next larger size, just to make sure she doesn't love that size even more! I want my patients to find a size that is TOO big, and then choose the next size below, so they don't have questions later about what a larger size would be like.
That extra step before surgery means 6 months after surgery I don't have disappointed patients!

William A. Wallace, MD, FACS
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

4147 Southpoint Drive East
Jacksonville, FL 32216

Fees will vary with surgeon's

but if you were my patient, you would be looking at covering the cost of the facility and anesthesia as well as any implant costs.  We would work with our rep to try to get them near cost since you are replacing yours with the same brand.  And as for my fee, if you chose the implant size, you could have some additional fees.  If I selected your size, you would not have any further fees for myself.  And your surgeon could learn about better ways to help patients appreciate what they will look like with their implants if some system was not utilized.  From you photos, you definitely could have gone larger and I hope your experience is a good one.

Curtis Wong, MD

1950 Rosaline Avenue
Redding, CA 96001

Revision costs for breast augmentation should be worked out before the initial augmentation.

Any operation sometimes will benefit from a revision. Costs for revisional surgery should be worked out prior to having the primary operation. In my practice I do not charge a professional fee for a revision.

365 East Paces Ferry Road, NE
Atlanta, GA 30305