How Big/small Will my Breast Be After Removing 300 Grams from Each? (photo)a

I am 21 years old, 5"1 and i weigh 112 pounds, mo breast size right now varies from a DD - G depending on the brand, but it is usually a DD. I want to reduce them to be proportional to my body, I am very tiny and it is just uncomfortable and unnatural looking. So would 300 grams would be too much?

Breast Reduction of 300 grams

+1

The right breast is much smaller than the left, so it should be reduced less.  Given your small size, 300 g may be appropriate on the smaller side, but the larger side will likely need more.  This is really impossible to assess in a forum like this.  This has to be done in person.

Breast Size after Reduction

+1

In this forum it will be difficult to predict your final size based on the number of grams removed with a breast reduction, even with your photo and body specific information that you have submitted. It's best to find a plastic surgeon in your area with breast reduction experience, who can evaluate you in person. A face to face appointment is the optimal way to address your concerns and establish a surgical plan that you both agree with. Hope this helps!

Thanks for your question. Best wishes!

Gregory Park, MD

Breast reduction

+1

A breast reduction may be a good solution for you. 300 gms may be enough or it may be too little.  An exam in person will allow for a better estimated of removal.

Breast Size after Breast Reduction?

+1

him thank you for the question and picture.

Based on your description, you may be an excellent candidate for breast reduction surgery;  This operation tends to be one of the most patient pleasing operations would perform.

Unfortunately, there is no direct correlation between the amount of tissue removed and the ultimate cup size that a patient will wear after breast reduction surgery.  

Before undergoing the breast reduction procedure it will be very important to communicate your size goals with your surgeon.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “C cup” etc. means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. 
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

Generally, I advise patients undergoing breast reduction surgery to go small enough to alleviate symptoms related to breast hypertrophy as much as possible while retaining as much breast tissue as necessary to maintain proportionality between the upper and lower torso.