i have a very big scare across my stomach was wondering if anything could be done to get rid of it? (photo)

this was due to a operation i had when i was new born i belive it was in do to with an ovary being taken out wondering if i could get rid of this ive had to live with this and i dont show people my stomach because i'm ashamed of it but ive decided to see if anything could be done (:

I have a very big scare across my stomach was wondering if anything could be done to get rid of it?

YES! A direct scar revision with extensive undermining and a layered closure over a drainage system.//

Scar revision on the abdomen - Santa Monica

Scar revision on the abdomen can be performed with excision and layered intermediate closure.

Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS