Is this a lymph node or a vein? (Photo)

im 28 years old and a week ago i found a little swollen place on my right leg thats pretty much around that vein on a pic and it goes also behind the knee so my question is could that be a lymph node swollen or im really having troubles with veins already

Not a place usually for lymph nodes.

+1
From your pictures, it is not possible to see any detail.  The location that you show is not a typical place for lymph nodes and it would be unusual for lymph nodes to be so prominent in these areas.  You should see a vein specialist for a full venous evaluation.

Naples General Surgeon

Varicose veins in the thigh and leg

+1
The pictures you provide are quite poor (at best) and it is not clear what you are showing (leg or thigh) and where it is. You don't see lymph nodes in those areas. Lymph nodes occur at the groin and not below it. It is likely a varicose vein and if it bothers you, you can get evaluated by a board certified vein specialist, preferably from the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine. They will be able to tell you immediately if it is a vein using a Vein Lite and also elicit symptoms from you (aching, pain, swelling, etc) and if the examination warrants a Duplex vein scan, they will do it to determine if you have venous insufficiency. Once all of the above is done, they will give you a treatment plan of action. Read my ebooks on the link below. 

Hratch Karamanoukian, MD, FACS
Buffalo General Surgeon