Am I big enough to recieve a fat transfer butt lift with success of my desired projection? (photos)

I'm 5'8 aprox 150lbs. I would like the fat to be taken from my abdominal, flank and back. I'm afraid I may be too small for the desired size but Im willing to gain weight etc if that is needed or an option. My current measurements are 34-28-35 I'm interested in 34-25-38. I've seen videos of the procedure and the way I'm which the instrument is moved around in the patients body kind of scares me, is there lab work such as EKG etc required in order to qualify a person for the procedure?

Buttock augmentation options

+1
Allow me to share with you some information that you may not hear elsewhere. There are only two proven safe and relatively effective methods for Buttock Augmentation and Hip Augmentation: 1) Autologous Fat Transfer (using your own fat, transferring from one area of the body to the other) and 2) Buttock/Hip Implants (semi-solid silicone rubber implants that cannot rupture &/or leak). Both are very good options so what it comes down to, like any surgery, is proper patient selection.
Indeed because at least 50+ % of the fat transferred will melt away within a year, most patients are not good candidates because they lack an adequate amount of fat to harvest.At least once per week I see a new patient in consultation that failed fat transfer to the buttock and remains frustrated over their buttock appearance a year later. Another tip is that if you gain weight for the procedure, the fat that you lose first when you go back down to your baseline weight after surgery is in fact that fat that you originally gained and transferred into your buttocks...so don't fall victim to this recommendation.Because of all this, I strongly recommend consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon that performs both procedures and not just the Brazilian buttock lift so that s/he can provide you with an unbiased recommendation for surgery with realistic long term results.
Although using your own fat is relatively safe, the one serious complication that can rarely (< 1%) happen is "fat embolism" in which some of the fat gets into the blood stream and travels up into the lungs, heart, and/or brain causing serious problems. This complication is more likely to happen with the larger amount of fat being transferred. This can also happen when using fillers like silicone, PMMA, and hyaluronic acids. Also fillers, when injected in large quantities, have a very high tendency to migrate away from the original area where they were placed.And last but not least, over time they inevitably stimulate an intense amount of inflammation and subsequent scar tissue/hardening...and this is nothing less than a catastrophe for patients!
Thus buttock/hip implants become a very good, safe, and long term reliable option for most patients seeking buttock augmentation (at least in my practice). I prefer to insert the buttock implants through a 2 inch long “bifurcated-V” incision over the tailbone (concealed within the crevice between the buttock cheeks) and the hip implants through a ~ 1 inch incision just below the beltline above the hip region. The buttock implant should always be placed under or within the gluteus maximus muscle. In this position, the implant is less palpable, less visible, and does not sag or shift/migrate over time unlike implants placed on top of the muscle.And in this case too, at least in my surgical practice, the wound healing complication rate is < 5% and the infection rate is minimized to ~2%.
Again, like any surgery, the key to a satisfactory outcome is both patient education and a skilled board certified surgeon specialist.

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1
You can have a god result with the present body shape. The abdomen and waist will improve with the lipousuction but the muscles need to be assessed for separation which might be the cause of the abdominal bulge. Weight gain is not recommended because as you loose the weight you will loose in the buttocks as well. I doubt you will get the shape of the wish picture. (The wish picture looks more like a buttock implant).
Samir Shureih MD. FACS
sshureih@msn.com

Am I big enough to recieve a fat transfer butt lift with success of my desired projection?

+1
You can have an amazing transformation.  You do not need to gain more weight.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.