What is the best way to remove big patch scar on thigh? (photo)

Hi doc, I fell and scalded my thigh with hot soup since am about 6 yes old and now am 3rd old already..constantly having thoughts of way removing my scar n be able to wear shorts as normal ..The scar became more of skin color since it was many years already. N thus making me feel very upset cuz of this n always need to wear pants tat is knee length or longer...pls help n advise is there a way to remove ..tks

Scar revision treatment for burn scars on the legs and thighs in Los Angeles

+1
Our office specializes in scar revision. Begin by treating the area with Melarase AM and Melarase PM creams, followed by laser resurfacing treatment. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS