Big Oily Bumpy Nose? (photo)

I have a Big oily big nose and it has bumps because of pimples. how to remove these irritating bumps? and how to cure this excessive oil secretion? Is this the cause why nose became big? My derma told me that I have sebaceous hyperplasia. what's the best way to get rid this? please help me. I don't have any confidence now.

Large pores and sebaceous hyperplasia

+2

Excess oil, sebaceous hyperplasia and large pores are still difficult to treat.  There are some oil reducing washes over the counter that you can try.  Oil blotting toweletts are also available.  You can check some common brand names over the counter such as neutrogena and cetaphil for theses products.

Some of the new fractional radiofrequency lasers may also be of some benefit for the pore size and enlarged oil glands.  You would have to commit to a series of three or four treatments.   Ask your dermatologist if they have one of these devices and if not perhaps they can refer you to a board certified dermatologist or plastic sugeon who does.

Miami Beach Dermatologist