I Have a Big Nose Which Doesn't Fit my Face, and the Round Tip Doesn't Look Good. What Should I Do?

I want an elegant nose to fit my face nicely.

Elegant nose.

+1

Hi 123alexandra99 I am looking at the pictures you sent.  Your nose has features that can be nicely improved with a rhinoplasty Either an open or closed approach can be used. I feel in general an open approach allows more refinement of the tip.  I would also address the dorsum, lowering it , and perform osteotomies to narrow the boney portion. It also appears that your nose needs to be shortened somewhat.  The surgeon you consult should give you a detailed exam and explanation of his surgical plan. Hope this helps.

Detroit Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty for big nose

+1

The rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish narrowing and refining the nasal tip, reducing the overall projection and bridge height with hump removal,  while osteotomies  will narrow the sidewalls.  For examples of what can be accomplished with a rhinoplasty in our practice, please see the link below to our  rhinoplasty photo gallery

I Have a Big Nose Which Doesn't Fit my Face. What Should I Do?

+1

A well planned and well performed rhinoplasty (reshaping and re-sizing nose procedure) would improve your appearance if your current nose bothers you.  The top of the nose can be lowered, the tip better defined and diminished in size.  Tip should project ever so slightly beyond the "dorsal line."  The result will be a feminine delicate nose that harmonizes with your other features.  

Steve Laverson, MD

Rhinoplasty

+1

If you are bothered by the appearance of your nose it certainly can be improved by undergoing a rhinoplasty. Good luck.

Rhinoplas

+1

You have a very petite face and need a petite nose to match it.  You need the hump reduced along with bony reduction. You need septoplasty to correct your deviation.  Your tip also needs refinement with cephalic trim and suturing.

N. Bill Aydin, MD
New Jersey Plastic Surgeon