How Big Will my Butt Be After a Brazilian Butt Lift?

i'm 5 7" and 150lbs...my surgery is due a month from now which is in september 2012...i wanted my butt as big as j.lo....is it possible or do i need to gain more weight?

5'7" 150 lbs Biggest Butt Possible with Brazilian Buttlift

+1

Although there are a few women I have seen in consultation from whom I have not been able to liposuction 5 liters, these are in the minority.  I can usually get fat from the posterior or lateral thighs as well as the arms, abdomen, flanks, and back.  Individual results will vary, but I typically transfer 1200 to 1500 cc per buttock to achieve the most dramatic result possible.