Ask a doctor

Big Mark on Chest (skin Problem)? (photo)

i have two big mark from my chilhood on my chest which i am uploading please tell me the name of this disease and how to remove those marks or treatment

Doctor Answers (2)

Treatment of keloids on the chest in Los Angeles


Keloid scars are quite common on the chest and can be treated fairly quickly with a combination of treatments including laser, scar injections, and topical pressure. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 54 reviews

Big Mark on Chest (skin Problem)?


Appears as a keloid scar. Best to obtain IN PERSON evaluations and than determine a course of therapy.//

Darryl J. Blinski, MD
Miami Plastic Surgeon
4.5 out of 5 stars 66 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.