I had a labiaplasty done almost 4 weeks ago, I have big lumps and am really sensitive? Will this go away? (photos)

(wedge method). The swelling has gradually gone down, but I've developed several big lumps down there which are really painful and sensitive, making it difficult to walk. I've been to see the surgeon several times, but he's simply told me that it's just swelling that will go down and it's looking good. However, I feel like it looks awful at the moment and I'm really regretting the surgery. Will they go away? Is this something to be worried about?

Labiaplasty surgery and swelling

+1
Our office specializes in labiaplasty surgery in Los Angeles. Swelling is normal after labiaplasty and we recommend Swell-X supplements to reduce the swelling after surgery. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS
Los Angeles

Labiaplasty

+1
I think you are smart to follow closely with your doctor because he will be the best source of information knowing that he did your surgery.  Good luck.