I had a labiaplasty done almost 4 weeks ago, I have big lumps and am really sensitive? Will this go away? (photos)

(wedge method). The swelling has gradually gone down, but I've developed several big lumps down there which are really painful and sensitive, making it difficult to walk. I've been to see the surgeon several times, but he's simply told me that it's just swelling that will go down and it's looking good. However, I feel like it looks awful at the moment and I'm really regretting the surgery. Will they go away? Is this something to be worried about?

Swelling and Sensitivity after Labiaplasty

Four weeks out from labiaplasty, you're still in the early healing phase, suture material hasn't completely dissolved and swelling persists. Some areas are more sensitive than others. Some suture materials are more irritating than others. Topical anesthetic creams are useful for some women. Irrigating with cold water might help. These are temporary symptoms and typically resolve in a few weeks.

Jersey City Cosmetic Gynecologist