Big Lump in Thigh After Lipoma Removed?

Had a largish lipoma removed from the back of my thigh just over 2 weeks ago.When the pad was removed 48 hours after surgery I noticed a large lump.Went back to the docs with my concern and said might be fluid but didn't do anything. Am worried now because it hasn't shrunk at all.Went to another doc this week and said its probably swollen. Doesn't feel like a swelling to me, it's semi hard lump,don't think it's fluid.Scar is healing,not infected. Can it just be swollen? No pain touching it.

Lump

+1

It could be a couple of things including more lipoma, scar, seroma or hematoma. Please go for your scheduled follow up visits