The fat under my eyes is gone. My eyes look very small and I'm only 23. What can I do to make them look bigger? (Photo)

The fat under my eyes has reduced which makes my cheeks appear large and eyes very small and inside a hole. Please suggest a solution also I've dark circles which appear darker due to my eye problem. What can I do to make my eyes look bigger. You can see in the picture that my eyes look really different. The eye doctor said that the fat platelets under my eyes are gone due to which my eyes appear hollow and my cheeks appear very large sometimes It looks abnormal. I also have dark circles. What can I do to avoid this condition or what treatment is available please help. I used to wear glasses for 10 years but now I've undergone lasik so I cannot hide this defect on my face and due to this I feel shy in going out in public. You can refer to my picture

Eye hollows and dark circles

+1
It is difficult to tell from the picture but you may benefit from filler under the eyes for the hollowing and possibly IPL to treat the pigmentation in the skin.  Only with a consultation can you really determine which treatment would be best.  I generally prefer to use Restylane around the eyes to treat under eye hollowing.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon