I have stitches marks on my nose tip. Is there any way to get completely rid of these scars? (photos)

i have stitches marks on my nose tip is there any way to get completely rid of from these scars. this side of nose is very thick and it has to be reshaped also Please suggest me i have lost my confidence

Scars & Stitch Tracks On Nose Can Be Improved With Fractional Medical Microneedle Therapy

+1
Unfortunately, mature scars (well past twelve weeks past the causative injury or surgery) of any kind cannot be completely erased. But, fortunately, in many cases, they can be improved significantly.

From the photos seen, it would appear that a series of fractional medical microneedle treatment sessions(aka skin needling or dermal rolling) may be indicated. This treatment can not only break up the scar collagen, allowing for new, native collagen synthesis (neocollagenesis), but can also result in improvement in surface texture, color and better blending with the surrounding normal tissue. Manual dermasanding, using sterilized sanding paper, may be helpful, as well. Sometimes, radiofrequency surgery can be used to blend the edges and track marks, a techqnique that I used successfully for the first time thirty years ago on a dog bite scar on the tip of the nose.

From the photos there is some suggestion of that the "thickened" regions may actually have an element hypertrophy, i.e. proud flesh scar. If this is actually so, then injections of an anti-inflammatory might help to flatten this, as well.

Consultation with a board certified aesthetic physician with extensive experience in scar treatment is a must.

Scar therapy

+1
Although scars can never be completely removed and the results of scar therapy vary from person to person and scar to scar, the results are typically permanent.
Not infrequently potential patients avoid surgery because fear of an unsightly scar. To remedy this, I now utilize and formulate compounded topical creams to treat, relieve and minimize scars for each of my patients:
• new scars
• old scars
• surgical scars
• keloid scars
• stretch marks
• hypertrophic scars
• hyperpigmented (dark) scars
• various acne scars, burn scars and more...
These scar removal creams contain prescription strength medications each individually known to reduce and/or reverse the scarring process but never before compounded together into one high potency formulation. These medications are added to a base of anhydrous silicone (the most common ingredient in everyday topical scar therapy) and Pracaxi oil, found in the Amazon rainforest and known for its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial, and antifungal properties. Many health insurance plans actually cover the cost of the creams and they can be delivered directly to the patients door step. In other words, no need for multiple trips to the doctor for expensive and painful laser treatments, or wasted money on minimally effective over-the-counter topical scar therapy gels or silicone sheets that are unsightly and/or fail to stay on. Instead, with just two applications a day my patients now perform scar therapy in the comfort of their own home. Glad to help.

Ryan Stanton, MD