19 year old Indian male who wants Laser Hair Removal on arms to reduce density.

Hello, I have unwanted hairs on arms .....i dont want to remove it all but want to reduce its density........ tell me how much sessions i needed

Reducing Hair Density

+1
Thank you for your question. Laser hair removal works very well but because you are only wanting some of it removed you may end up with patchy hair growth remaining. Speak with the laser technician about your options and how many sessions they think are needed to achieve the results you are looking for.

Best Wishes,

Pablo Prichard

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Laser Hair Removal on dark skinned man

+1
Laser hair removal will reduce hair with each session. Each person is different, but approximately 20% of the hair in an area can be removed with each treatment. 

In most body areas, the hair removal is typically consistent and not "patchy" so several sessions might make your hair less prominent without complete removal of your hair 

Michael Law, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon