I have a minor spacing issue in my upper teeth, and overjet. How long would alignment last with self-ligating ceramic braces?

How many months and how often would I have to visit the dentist? How are these braces compared to invisible aligners?

Self-ligating brackets...

+1
asking how long it would take with self-ligating brackets is like asking how long it would take to get to your cousin's house in a Chevy...!
braces are braces...and there is no proof that self-ligating braces work faster than "regular" braces.  In fact, the last scientific article I read showed that regular braces worked FASTER than self-ligating brackets!

Saint Louis Orthodontist