I have cut marks on my wrist, I created them myself. Is it possible to remove them?

Lasers for Scar Treatment

+1
Scars or cut marks may be made less noticeable with laser treatments. 

Baltimore Dermatologist

Scar therapy

+1
You very well may benefit from one of the topical formulations for scar therapy, see below.
The gold standard for hypertrophic (thickened, raised and red &/or darkly pigmented) scar therapy is pressure and time - occasionally a year or more. If this fails then scar revision surgery may be considered. However, not infrequently potential patients avoid surgery because fear of an unsightly scar. To remedy this, I now utilize and formulate compounded topical creams to treat, relieve and minimize scars for each of my patients:
• new scars
• old scars
• surgical scars
• keloid scars
• stretch marks
• hypertrophic scars
• hyperpigmented (dark) scars
• various acne scars, burn scars and more...
These scar removal creams contain prescription strength medications each individually known to reduce and/or reverse the scarring process but never before compounded together into one high potency formulation. These medications are added to a base of anhydrous silicone (the most common ingredient in everyday topical scar therapy) and Pracaxi oil, found in the Amazon rainforest and known for its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial, and antifungal properties. Many health insurance plans actually cover the cost of the creams and they can be delivered directly to the patients door step. In other words, no need for multiple trips to the doctor for expensive and painful laser treatments, or wasted money on minimally effective over-the-counter topical scar therapy gels or silicone sheets that are unsightly and/or fail to stay on. Instead, with just two applications a day my patients now perform scar therapy in the comfort of their own home. Glad to help.

Ryan Stanton, MD