Am I Too Big for a Brazilian Butt Lift?

i My height is 58 my weight is 260 I have a big tummy so I will get most of the fat from there in my back I won't more hips too please help need this asap I think I may be too big Am I do I need to lose weight I stay in Chicago

Weight loss prior to Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Losing some weight prior will not only make the procedure safer but will also allow your surgeon to give you a better result.

BBL

+1

Weight loss will certainly improve the safety of your procedure and will also allow you to have a more aesthetic result

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Weight Loss Would Improve Results & Safety

+1
Thank you for your question.  Some weight loss would definately improve the safety of the procedure as well as the outcome of a brazilian butt lift.  Liposuction and BBL are body contouring procedures not weight loss procedures.  The effect of the procedure would not be as pleasing at that weight.   Seek assistance with weight loss to improve your health as well your appearance. Best wishes.

Robert F. Centeno, MD, FACS
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

5'8" 260 lbs Too Big for the Brazilian Buttlift?

+1

Most Brazilian buttlift experts would recommend some weight loss prior to the procedure if you plan on losing weight at some point in the future.  Losing the weight before will provide for liposuction of more stubborn fat stores.

Brazilian butt lift

+1

It is impossible to tell without photos. The short answer is no you are not too big; however, I can't answer if your goals can be achieved. It is important to discuss with your surgeon what you want to achieve and can he/she realistically deliver the desired result

John Paletta, MD
Savannah Plastic Surgeon