Big Eyelids 8 Weeks After Revision Ptosis Surgery

My eyelid seem to be expanded after my revision surgery a month ago. I have a primary surgery in end apr, few days later follow by a revision surgery to correct my ptosis. As days go by, it seem there is still no improvement on my eyelid swelling, the shape is still the same. Please advice me what can I do now? Any doctor that I can consult for my case beside my own doctor? Please tell me do I still have any swelling? Have anyone come across the same problem as mine, please enlighten me, thanks.

Severe ptosis and revision surgery

It's so hard to say exactly what needs to be done for you especially since we don't know what has been done for you in the past. You may very well have congenital ptosis that requires a "sling procedure" attaching the frontalis muscle to the internal anatomy of the upper eyelid itself.

basically you need to get another opinion from an oculoplastic surgeon or facial plastic surgery who is very experienced in both Asian eyelid surgery and ptosis surgery.

Chase lay AMD Asian Eyelid surgery specialist

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ptosis procedure

You still have major ptosis of the left upper lid. Cosult with either an Occuloplastic surgeon or a plastic surgeon for proper diagnosis and treatment.

You need another ptosis repair

Probably an oculoplastic surgeon would be best, although in Asia many plastic surgeons perform ptosis repair. It looks like you would need another try at raising the drooping upper eyelid.

Jeffrey Schiller, MD
Staten Island Oculoplastic Surgeon